North Pole

This blog is about polar bears, cool websites on the net and a little bit about me:)

26 September 2005

first facts


I adore polarbears! My whole house is full of polarbear stuff, which I collect. I love to find funny, artistic etc. websites as well so I thought I would combine these two intrests in a blog!

Polarbear fact 1# Polar bears are the world largest land predators
Polarbear site 1# De Beren wereld - A short information site on polarbears in dutch, aimed at schoolars that have to give a speech about polarbears. Part of a bigger information site about bears.

Website I like 1# The surrealist - This site must be one of the worlds best timewasters. It has lots of funny toys and generators. I turned out as a chocolate eating ninja monkey and the advertising slogan had me occupied for ages. This is where I go if I need something to cheer me up:) (that is besides chocolate of course)
Blog I like 1# t-shirt wars - I just found this blog. Its funny. read the beginning and the rules and you wished you owned loads of t-shirts! nice ones that is.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:06 pm, Blogger michelle sturgeon said…

    Very cool blog! I loved reading all the polar bear facts and interesting blog links! I will check back!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home