North Pole

This blog is about polar bears, cool websites on the net and a little bit about me:)

27 September 2005

I like polarbears:)

Polarbear fact 2# There are between 22000 and 27000 polarbears in the world today.
Polarbear site 2# Norbert Rosing's site - an awesome polar bear photographer

Website I like 2# The artchive - an amazing collection of information about artists and art. extensive information about older as well modern art and artists. also includes theortical discussions. And if you want to find a certain painting from the 19th century they probably have a image of it here.
here is a screenshot:


Blog I like2# pencil revolution - its about pencils..need I say more?



Fact about me 1# I collect polarbear things
Thing that makes me happy 1# polarbears :p
Thing I did today: woke up at 9.55 am

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home