North Pole

This blog is about polar bears, cool websites on the net and a little bit about me:)

28 September 2005

another timewaster:)

Polarbear fact 3# polarbears are considered to be potenially treatend species
Polarbear site 3# ijsbeer.info -an very nice information site about polarbears in dutch. They "stole" (www.ijsbeer.nl) my dream webpage but they like polarbears so I forgive them.

Website I like 3# zefrank - another wonderful timewaster page. I love this! the best thing is the scribler, which tricks me into beliving I can draw. wonderful! check out things like croc tears for a laugh and inspiration!
One of the many things I made with scribbler:
Blog I like to read 3# ze's blog/ - the blog is nice too. its has many great links

Fact about me 2# eats candy (chocolate) almost every day and a lot of it!
Thing that makes me happy 2# candy (chocolate)
Thing I did today: went to look at an apartment with 12 other people

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home