North Pole

This blog is about polar bears, cool websites on the net and a little bit about me:)

29 September 2005

Lucky Canadians

Polarbear fact 4# About 60% off all polarbears are in Canada. Lucky Canadians.
Polarbear site 4# WWF tracker
This is the site to world wildlife fund (for nature) polarbear tracker! they lost track off the two first polarbears cubs and are now tracking two other polarbears in the arctic.

Website I like 4# the design encyclopedia - in true wiki style

Blog I like 4# coming out at 48 - this is a very moving blog about a guy that came out of the closet at the age of 48. He was married and had kids. The blog is about his experiences after he came out. Its very well written.

Fact about me 3# My favorite ice cream is krokan is from the Norwegian brand Diplom is
Thing that makes me happy 3# ice cream
Thing I did today: saw some recently discovered rembrant paintings in The rembrandt huis(house) in Amsterdam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home